As a customer of State Bank of Waterloo, at times it may be necessary for you to provide us with personal information so that we may better serve you or as a lawful requirement of government regulators. We recognize and respect your expectation that privacy be protected. To ensure your personal privacy is maintained, State Bank of Waterloo has adopted the following policies:
- You may visit any section of our web site to find out more about the bank or the products we offer without providing any personal information to us.
- Any information that you provide us will be used for State Bank's legitimate business purposes only.
- To provide you with excellent service and to inform you of products and services and for other appropriate business purposes, employees and affiliates of State Bank may share information about you and our experience with you, and other information as permitted by law among ourselves.
- We will strive to limit access to customer information to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- We will maintain security procedures that guard access to and disclosure of information about customers.
- We will not disclose information about customer names, addresses, or accounts to outside parties, except where the customer requests or consents to disclosure; we are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a valid subpoena; we have agreed to provide information under contract, for example, to a credit bureau; we are legally permitted to do so and there is an appropriate business justification.
If you have questions or concerns about issues of security or disclosure of information, please direct them to:
State Bank of Waterloo
Kevin Day, President, or
Diane Ramey, VP & Cashier, or
Gordon Gregson, Security Officer
P.O. Box 148,
Waterloo, IL 62298
Please click here to read the full Privacy Notice in regards to your account(s).